Digital Transformation Program
Digital mindset training: How to Innovate and Lead Your Business
Advances in the digital space – be they social, mobile, or otherwise – are breaking down barriers to market entry, turning established business models on their heads, and offering new ways to engage with customers and employees. To identify and effectively respond to tomorrow’s digital opportunities and threats, it is crucial to develop a truly digital mindset; only with this paradigm can business gains be realized. Discover how with our Digital Transformation Program.
Benefits of studying IESE’s Digital Transformation Program
- Cultivate a holistic understanding of the digital landscape and gain a clearer grasp on the building blocks of digitalization and how to build a digital mindset.
- Challenge the key assumptions behind your business model and analyze potential strategic shifts triggered by digitalization.
- Identify the core capabilities critical to your firm’s longterm success in a digital landscape, and assess structural and contextual approaches to developing your digital transformation.
- Formalize and articulate your digital strategy, and develop an action plan to drive a digital agenda in your organization.
Module 1 – WHY
- Building blocks of digitalization: understanding digital density and the digital mindset
- The business value of data from analytics to design
- Focus on customer value: meeting old needs in new ways
Module 2 – WHAT
- The impact of digitalization transformation on business models: scope and timing
- Product-solution platform: finding your sweet spot
- The long tail: rethinking operating models
Module 3 – HOW
- Transforming industrial organizations: new structures and ways of working
- Partnering in the context of digitalization: (re)learning apis
- The personal challenge: transforming into a digital leader
Entrepreneurs seeking to launch and develop new digital ventures will also find the program highly beneficial.
Professor of the Practice of Management and Head of Informations Systems
PhD in Electrical Engineering, Columbia University
Master’s in Telecommunications Engineering, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
Professor of Operations, Information and Technology
Ph.D. in Business Administration (Information Systems), Louisiana State University
Master of Business Administration, Syracuse University
Medical Doctor, Ural State Medical Academy, Yekaterinburg
Associate Professor of the Practice of Management
PhD in Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Imperial College Business School
MBA, Cass Business School
Professor of Operations, Information and Technology
Holder of IESE’s Indra Chair of Digital Strategy
PhD in Operations Research, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
PhD in Medical Engineering, Harvard/MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology
PhD in Industrial Engineering, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
Program delivery generally extends over virtual and on-campus modules — magnifying the learning impact — while our virtual campus serves as a hub for all of your learning needs.
The blended edition of the “Digital Transformation” program in particular comprises an online module and a 3-day on-campus module.
- Module 1: Online | February 15-22, 2023
- Module 2: Barcelona | March 1-3 & 16 (post program session), 2023
In order to benefit fully from the course, reading the academic material that will be provided two weeks prior to the start date is essential.
- Complete and submit the online application.
- The Executive Education Department will email you to acknowledge receipt and provide further details on program dates, pre-program academic materials and bank details to submit payment.
- Proceed with the payment of the program’s fee. This is an essential requisite to access the pre-readings and participate in the program. Two weeks before the start date, participants receive an email with a user name to access the IESE Virtual Campus and pre-readings.
- General fee: € 5,300
- Alumni fee: € 4,770
- IESE Alumni Assn. members: € 4,505
- Executive education Certificate fee: An additional 5% discount on the general or IESE Alumni Association member fee.
The program fee is tax-exempt. Payment is required before the program begins and includes all academic materials and most meals. Please note that travel and accommodation expenses are not included.
Discounts are available for corporate agreements and multiple registrations from the same company. Space is limited and filled in strict order of reception so early registration is encouraged.
Participants in the on-campus Barcelona edition can benefit from special rates at the following hotels: AC Hotel by Marriott Victoria Suites 4*, Sansi Pedralbes 4*, abba Garden Hotel 4*, Meliá Barcelona Sarriá 5*, Upper Diagonal 4*.
We accept payments by credit card or wire transfer.
Cancellations received within 20 days before the program launch are subject to a fee equivalent to 25% of tuition. IESE reserves the right to cancel this edition or modify dates up to 20 days prior to its start. IESE is under no circumstances responsible for travel expenses incurred. Participants should consider travel cancellation coverage in the exceptional event that the program is cancelled or if they are unable to attend for personal or professional reasons.