Redesign your business
The Business Model Innovation Program will help you to design and implement a business model for a new venture, redesign the business model of an existing firm or business unit, and/or develop a business model innovation strategy for your firm.
- Learn & apply state-of-the-art concepts to analyze and (re-)design innovative, sustainable, and value creating business models.
- Receive practical, step-by-step guidance on how to introduce business model innovation in your organization.
- Bring your own business model challenge into the program.
- Benefit from individual guidance and peer advisory when designing your own business model innovation.
- Build an international network with international participants, IESE experts, and guest speakers.
Format: Part-time program.
Length: 3/4 months + Conference
Structure: 3 live online modules + 2 Busines Model Challenges + BMI Conference
Module 1: Mindset
- Revolutionize your business model: Workshop to apply business model thinking & learn & apply visual brainstorming technique for BMI
- Guest speaker (BMI visionary/entrepreneur)
- Mindset & Cognition: Business model mindset, cognitive biases and traps, mindfulness
Business Model Challenge
Module 2: Strategic Design and Evaluation of Business Model Innovation
- Strategic design of innovative business models: design thinking, design drivers, strategic design
- Business model evaluation: NICE model, value propositions
- The process of designing a business model: Design process, finding the right problem to solve, prototyping business models
- Guest speaker (designer)
- Entrepreneurial startup techniques applied to BMI: Discovery-driven planning, lean startup
Business Model Challenge
Module 3: Making Business Model Innovation Happen
- Implementing business model innovation in new business model initiatives: Adopting an entrepreneurial mindset, entrepreneurial leadership to overcome barriers to implementation, risk management
- Business planning as risk minimization: Developing a winning business case and effective pitching
- Implementing business model innovation in established firm: Implementation challenges, overcoming barriers to implementation and creating fit
- Guest speaker (CEO on BMI rejuvenation / implementation challenges)
- BMI Strategy Workshop
– Developing your BMI strategy
BMI Conference – 100 Days after the end of the program
Professor and Head of Entrepreneurship Department
PhD, University of British Columbia
- action learning
- personalized one-to-one support service
- peer-to-peer advisory
- case method
- interactive lectures
- external guest
- external guest speakers
2021 (dates TBC)
IESE Business School
(+34) 93 253 4200