Artificial Intelligence for Business
Transform Your Business Through AI
If data is the driver of digital transformation, artificial intelligence for business is the key that unleashes its power. In this new data-driven world, global executives need a strong grasp of the capacity of AI to boost their individual and organizational performance, as well as knowledge of the opportunities, challenges and threats it represents. Discover how to master artificial intelligence for executives.
Benefits of Studying IESE’s Artificial Intelligence for Executives Program
- Gain a solid understanding of AI as a catalyst for innovation and source of competitive advantage.
- Analyze real-life AI integrations to better appreciate their strategic benefits and challenges.
- Discover opportunities to create value through AI implementations.
- Acquire insights to facilitate the integration of AI solutions in your firm.
- Enhance your firm’s ability to confront disruptive threats with artificial intelligence for business.
Understanding artificial intelligence
- What is AI and how does it work?
- AI applications: benefits and limitations
- Practical cross-industry AI implementations
- Key economic and business implications of AI
Working With AI
- Identifying AI opportunities and applications
- Planning and implementing AI solutions
- Developing a learning strategy to improve data and AI
Leading With AI
- Developing organizational AI competencies
- AI capabilities: when to build, buy or outsource
- Ethical ramifications of AI
- Designing data- and AI-driven organizations
Competing With AI
- Commercializing AI-based products and services
- Developing new AI- and data-driven business models
- Leveraging data for advantage in the value chain
- Protecting your business against disruption
Professor of Strategic Management
PhD in Mathematics, Columbia University
Master’s in Mathematics and Economics, Helsinki University of Technology
Assistant Professor of Managerial Decision Sciences
PhD in Management, IESE Business School
Master of Research in Management, IESE Business School
Degree in Industrial Engineering, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
Professor of Strategic Management and Managing People in Organizations
Chair of Family-Owned Business
PhD in Organizational Behavior and Industrial Relations, University of California-Berkeley Haas School of Business
MSc in Organizational Behavior and Industrial Relations, University of California-Berkeley Haas School of Business
Professor of the Practice of Management of Operations, Information and Technology
PhD in Electrical Engineering, Columbia University
Master’s in Telecommunications Engineering, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
The Artificial Intelligence for Business program leverages a wide range of highly dynamic and interactive teaching methodologies, including group discussions, class lectures, exercises, the case study method and a computer simulation, all aimed to hone your skills as an agent of change. These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
The on-site edition takes place on the school’s Barcelona campus.
To ensure participants get the most out of the program, they will be asked to prepare the academic materials provided two weeks before the program’s start date.
- Complete and submit the online application.
- The Executive Education Department will email you to acknowledge receipt and provide further details on program dates, pre-program academic materials and bank details to submit payment.
- Proceed with the payment of the program’s fee. This is an essential requisite to access the pre-readings and participate in the program. Two weeks before the start date, participants will receive an email with a user name to access the IESE Virtual Campus and pre-readings.
- General fee: € 5,350
- Alumni fee: € 4,815
- IESE Alumni Assn. members: € 4,548
- Executive Education Certificate fee: An additional 5% discount on the general or IESE Alumni Association member fee.
The program fee is tax-exempt. Payment is required before the program begins and includes all academic materials and most meals. Please note that travel and accommodation expenses are not included.
Discounts are available for corporate agreements and multiple registrations from the same company. Space is limited and filled in strict order of reception so early registration is encouraged.
Participants in the on-campus Barcelona edition can benefit from special rates at the following hotels: AC Hotel by Marriott Victoria Suites 4*, Sansi Pedralbes 4*, abba Garden Hotel 4*, Meliá Barcelona Sarriá 5*, Upper Diagonal 4*.
We accept payments by credit card or wire transfer.
Cancellations received within 20 days before the program’s start date are subject to a fee equivalent to 25% of tuition. IESE reserves the right to cancel this edition or modify dates up to 20 days prior to its start. IESE is under no circumstances responsible for travel expenses incurred. Participants should consider travel cancellation coverage in the exceptional event that the program is cancelled or if they are unable to attend for personal or professional reasons.