Direct Sales to New Heights
Elevate the performance of your sales team through an up-close examination of core elements of the sales process. Bolster your ability to develop solid sales plans and acquire new frameworks to help your team reach its fullest potential.
- Increase the efficiency and performance of your sales force by exploring diverse structures, methods and management systems.
- Identify areas for improvement.
- Examine strategies to motivate your team, including effective incentive systems.
- Develop an ambitious but realistic sales plan.
- Best (and Worst) Practices in Sales Force Management
Examine the most common mistakes in sales force management. Carry out a self-diagnosis to reflect on your management style and formulate clear takeaways.
- The Sales Force Organization
Analyze sales force sizing and allocation, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of different sales force architectures and their relationship with specific roles.
- Supervising and Evaluating Your Sales Force
Evaluate the functions of sales supervisor and sales director and gain practical recommendations to improve the supervision of your team.
- Compensating and Motivating Your Team
Assess the core elements of compensation schemes, debate the pros and cons of diverse compensation systems, and discuss motivational tools beyond the monetary aspect.
- The Selling Process
Explore the importance of a methodical design and monitorization of the distinctive phases of the sales process, including complex situations such as large accounts, extended sales cycles and ambiguity with regard to decision makers. Examine the benefits of a consultative approach and strategies to improve sales conversion.
- Sales and Digitalization
Analyze the impact of the digital revolution on the global sales process, including the power of the informed consumer, and CRM tools and services aimed at increasing organizational effectiveness.
Head of Marketing Department and Professor of Marketing
PhD in Management (Marketing), University of California, Los Angeles
MBA, IESE, University of Navarra
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Professor of Marketing
PhD in Business Administration, Boston University
MBA, IESE, University of Navarra
Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Universidad de Murcia
The program leverages a range of highly dynamic teaching methodologies, including group discussions, class lectures, exercises and the case method, all aimed at honing your skills as an agent of change.
These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
The live online edition is 5 weeks in duration:
- Kick-off session:
- February 23, 2021 (Tue.)
- Week 1:
- March 2, 2021 (Tue.) | Session 1
- March 4, 2021 (Thu.) | Session 2
- Week 2:
- March 9, 2021 (Tue.) | Session 1
- March 11, 2021 (Thu.) | Session 2
- Week 3:
- March 16, 2021 (Tue.) | Session 1
- March 18, 2021 (Thu.) | Session 2
- Week 4:
- March 23, 2021 (Tue.) | Session 1
- March 25, 2021 (Thu.) | Session 2
- Participants complete and submit the online application.
- The Executive Education Department emails the participant to acknowledge receipt and provides further details on the program dates, schedule and bank details to submit payment.
- The participant pays the program fee. This is an essential requisite to access the pre-readings and participate in the program.
- General fee: € 2,700
- Alumni fee: € 2,430
- IESE Alumni Assn. members: € 2,295
- Executive Education Certificate fee: An additional 5% discount on the general or IESE Alumni Association member fee.
The program fee is tax-exempt and includes academic materials. Payment is required before the program begins.
Discounts are available for corporate agreements and multiple registrations from the same company. Space is limited and filled in strict order of receipt so early registration is encouraged.
We accept payments by credit card or wire.
Cancellations received within 7 days before the program launch are subject to a fee equivalent to 25% of tuition. IESE reserves the right to cancel this program edition or modify dates up to 7 days prior to its start.
Start date: February 23, 2021 | 5 weeks
M. Jesús Biechy
(+34) 91 211 3050