Building Impactful and Integrated Marketing Plans
In this comprehensive and highly practical two-day program, you will gain a broad overview of strategic marketing and acquire the tools to devise solid marketing plans from B2C, B2B and non-profit perspectives.
- Gain a broad overview of strategic marketing
- Acquire the tools to devise solid marketing plans from B2C, B2B and non-profit perspectives
- Learn to design strategies that connect with your customers
- Discover how to leverage key metrics to optimize your marketing operations
Morning: Planning Process & Upfront Analysis
- Marketing planning process: Key steps, timing and players involved
- Marketing plans & strategic plans: How they differ and relate to each other
- Marketing plan pre-work:
- Industry, competitive and past performance analyses
- Target personal identification
- Path to purchase understanding
- Primary marketing research studies
- Data/information sources
- Assess the complexity inherent in the global marketplace and specific challenges that arise in matrix organizations.
Afternoon: Brand Strategy, Business & Marketing Goals, Budgeting, Integration
- Key strategy elements: Brand positioning, segmentation, sources of volume
- Setting business and marketing plan goals and objectives
- Determining marketing budget and allocating it across marketing elements
- Developing a meaningful and impactful integrated marketing message
Morning: Optimizing Traditional Marketing Plan Elements
- Advertising creative and “traditional” media plans
- Consumer promotion tools and when to deploy them
- Trade and intermediary promotion tools and when to deploy them
- Public relations, event, and cause marketing approaches
Afternoon: Digital Marketing Tools, Marketing Plan Metrics and Execution
- Digital marketing: website, search, socialmedia, e-commerce optimization
- Integrated marketing flowcharts, seasonality and geographic emphasis
- Program prioritizations: must haves vs. nice to haves, risks and hedges
- Individual marketing element performance
- Marketing mix optimization (changing marketing element choices)
- Plan development timing, execution/implementation, and pitfalls
- Marketing managers, product and brand managers
- Advertising professionals
- Market research managers
- Strategists and financial analysts working with brands
- Functional specialists who assist marketing departments
- Consultants who work with brands and technology companies
All learning applies to business to consumer, business to business & non-profits.
The “Strategic Marketing: Building Impactful and Integrated Marketing Plans” is a two-day program that will examine the core components of successful marketing in a highly practical approach – from designing strategies to connect with your customers, to leveraging key metrics to continuously optimize your marketing operations.
- A Marketing Plan Checklist
- A Marketing Plan Template
- Marketing Plan Examples, based on actual company examples
- Participants must complete and submit the online application.
- The Executive Education Department will contact the participant by email to acknowledge receipt of the application. It will also provide information about the program dates, sending of prior study materials and the bank details needed to pay tuition.
- The participant pays tuition (payment must be made before the start of the course and before prior study materials are sent). This is an essential prerequisite for participating in the program.
- General fee: $ 1,975
- IESE members fee: $ 1,777
- Executive education Certificate fee: additional 5% discount on the general or membership fee.
The program fee is tax-exempt and includes academic materials and lunches. It does not include travel or accommodation expenses.
Check the cancellation policy below.
Spaces are limited and filled in strict order of registration.
Do you know about our corporate agreements and fees for multiple registrations? Feel free to ask us.
We accept payments by credit card, check or wire. Checks should be made payable to IESE USA Inc. For more payment information, please reference your invoice.
After the initial deposit, the balance of the tuition is due no later than 2 months prior to the start of the program.
Cancellations received within 20 days prior to the start of the program are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 25% of the program fee. IESE reserves the right to cancel this edition of the program or to change the dates up to 20 days prior to its start. IESE is under no circumstances responsible for travel expenses incurred. Participants should consider travel cancellation coverage in the exceptional event that the program is cancelled or that participants are unable to attend for personal or professional reasons.
We urge you to explore, and take advantage of, fee reimbursement that some companies offer to their employees. Please contact us if you need assistance coordinating with your company.