Building Brands That Connect
Socially minded businesses are guided by a mission to create positive change, yet their long-term sustainability relies on more than just good intentions. Just like commercial endeavors, social-impact organizations need solid marketing strategies that cut through the clutter and connect with concrete target markets.
- Discover the core pillars of effective social marketing strategies
- Acquire a tactical marketing toolset applicable in diverse contexts
- Learn how to establish and monitor success metrics to constantly enhance your marketing function
- Gain fresh insights on creating awareness and engaging audiences through best-in-class examples
The Cornerstones of Social Impact Marketing
- What Is Social Impact Marketing?
- Strategic and Marketing Planning Processes
- Marketing Planning Pre-Work: Trends, Industry, Competitors and Past Performance Analysis
Understanding Target Personas
- Consumers, Board Members and Key Intermediaries: Demographics, Psychographics and Behaviors
- Behavior Insights: Core Motivations
- Market Structures
- Sources of Volume
- Customer Journeys and Touchpoints
The Makings of a Brand
- Brand Characteristics
- Pricing Strategies
- Setting Marketing Objectives
Brand Storytelling and Integrated Marketing
Practitioner Panel: Guest Session With Social Impact Thought Leaders
- The Ad Council
- Alain Groenendaal, President, Key Global Accounts, Grey The Pillars of High-Impact Marketing
- Dan Shannon, Partner and Managing Director, Purpose
Creating Buzz Around Your Brand
- Storytelling and Messaging
- Creative Briefs
- The Pillars of High-Impact Marketing
- How to Resonate with Target Consumers
Students Share & Tell: Real-Life Examples
- Successful Social Impact Campaigns
- Campaigns That Fell Short and Reasons Why
Marketing Tactics: Enriching the Customer Journey
- Building Awareness
- Trial and Adoption
- Customer Loyalty Strategies
The Power of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing: Strategies and Integrations with Traditional Marketing Tools
- Using Social Media
- Direct Marketing Tools
- Cost-Effective Partnerships to Reach Targets and Amplify Support
- The Importance of Ethics
- Success Metrics and Monitoring
Red Thread: Key Takeaways and What You Can Take Back to the Office
- Marketing managers, strategists and decision makers
- Advertising professionals
- Market research managers
- Strategists and financial analysts who work with social impact brands
- Functional specialists who collaborate with marketing departments
- Consultants who work with social-impact brands companies
- For-profit companies with social missions or major social impact initiatives
- Government, Agencies
All learning applies to business to consumer, business to business & non-profits.
- Participants must complete and submit the online application.
- The Executive Education Department will contact the participant by email to acknowledge receipt of the application. It will also provide information about the program dates, sending of prior study materials and the bank details needed to pay tuition.
- The participant pays tuition (payment must be made before the start of the course and before prior study materials are sent). This is an essential prerequisite for participating in the program.
- General fee: $ 2,020
- IESE members fee: $ 1,818
- Executive education Certificate fee: additional 5% discount on the general or membership fee.
The program fee is tax-exempt and includes academic materials and lunches. It does not include travel or accommodation expenses.
Check the cancellation policy below.
Spaces are limited and filled in strict order of registration.
Do you know about our corporate agreements and fees for multiple registrations? Feel free to ask us.
We accept payments by credit card, check or wire. Checks should be made payable to IESE USA Inc. For more payment information, please reference your invoice.
After the initial deposit, the balance of the tuition is due no later than 2 months prior to the start of the program.
Cancellations received within 20 days prior to the start of the program are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 25% of the program fee. IESE reserves the right to cancel this edition of the program or to change the dates up to 20 days prior to its start. IESE is under no circumstances responsible for travel expenses incurred. Participants should consider travel cancellation coverage in the exceptional event that the program is cancelled or that participants are unable to attend for personal or professional reasons.
We urge you to explore, and take advantage of, fee reimbursement that some companies offer to their employees. Please contact us if you need assistance coordinating with your company.